BRANCHFood & Beverage, Retail
SAATBAU - THE COMPANY
SAATBAU LINZ, headquartered in Leonding, is the largest cooperative organization for plant breeding and seed multiplication in Austria. 3100 farmers are the owners of the cooperative. They produce seeds of diverse crops for the Austrian and foreign seed market.
After a strong growth phase, Saatbau Linz was looking for a suitable CRM solution that would meet the high demands of its diverse customer base. And for an IT service provider to accompany the digital transformation of the international company. Saatbau Linz evaluated 14 CRM products before finally choosing SAP Sales Cloud.
Following the successful customer experience project, the team tackled the next measure directly: the introduction of an unprecedented e-commerce platform for seeds. Once again, an SAP product - SAP Commerce Cloud - and the All for One Customer Experience won out.
THE CRM PROJECT
- In the course of the CRM implementation, the master data quality was significantly improved. The 360° customer view includes all the information required for holistic customer care along the entire customer journey.
- This was accompanied by comprehensive process optimization for Marketing, Sales & Service.
- With the introduction of Skype for Business - the CTI for SAP Sales Cloud from All for One Customer Experience, employees have all the relevant information at their fingertips during customer calls and can start the conversation well informed.
- With the double opt-in service of the All for One Customer Experience, marketing and sales campaigns can now be targeted specifically.
- Complaints are mapped in the CRM and create more transparency regarding customer satisfaction.
WE EVALUATED 14 CRM PRODUCTS IN ADVANCE. THE PROOF OF CONCEPT WITH SAP SALES CLOUD CONVINCED US - THIS IS THE RIGHT SOFTWARE FOR OUR COMPANY!
The e-commerce platform
- Orders from farmers are received directly by Saatbau Linz and forwarded to selected dealers.
- Customers and distributors receive information on availability, prices and delivery dates during the ordering process.
- Based on data and evaluations, Saatbau Linz can prepare for upcoming seed requirements.
- Possible complaints and returns are handled via the portal.
- Customized services such as digital seeding maps for establishing seeding strengths offer great added value for farmers
- .dealers benefit from digital documentation, order histories, customer management capabilities and more.
- Saatbau Linz is present at every step of the customer journey.
THE SAP COMMERCE CLOUD MET OUR REQUIREMENTS, ESPECIALLY IN TERMS OF INTERFACES AND INTEGRATION INTO OUR SYSTEM LANDSCAPE.
The CRM project in detail
Web session on CRM selection & implementation and press release on SAP award for the implementation project.
Do you have any questions?
We are happy to help!