S/4HANA Cloud Developer (m/f/d)
LocationBielefeld, Buxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Hamburg, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Munich, Ratingen, Weingarten
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You analyze customer-specific requirements for the extension and integration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud in our customer projects.
- In close coordination with our customers and our consulting team, you develop solution concepts based on the in-app enhancement and integration options of S/4HANA Cloud and SAP Integration Suite.
- As an expert for technical topics, you will support our sales and presales team, show possible solutions for customer-specific requirements as early as the proposal phase, and provide cost indications for the proposal preparation.
- Your main task is the implementation of enhancements and integrations in our S/4HANA Cloud projects. Depending on your level of experience, you will take responsibility from conception to successful go-live and documentation for developments and integrations.
- Dynamic team with enthusiasm for S/4HANA Cloud and Cloud developments awaits you as a team player, committed co-innovator and friend of agile approaches in projects.
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- Exciting and varied development projects in various industries and areas at top companies, global market leaders and hidden champions from the SME sector.
- Freedom - whether in terms of working hours or mobile working - at one of the largest SAP partners in the world.
- Individual development opportunities based on our career models and an organized transfer of knowledge
- Interesting benefits that are tailored to the needs of our employees
- Great working atmosphere: characterized by personal responsibility, a lot of creative freedom and a great team spirit
- You enjoy familiarizing yourself with new business topics and implementing the concepts with the given tools.
- You have a bachelor's degree or higher with a focus on business informatics or a comparable degree.
- Your project experience includes developments with ABAP and web services (SOAP and OData).
- You are a personality with a confident manner and your strengths include strong analytical and communication skills, an independent and structured way of working, creativity and resilience.
- You feel comfortable working in interdisciplinary teams and want to contribute to projects in a customer-oriented and goal-oriented way.
- Professional experience especially in the area of ABAP development and integration with the SAP Integration Suite is an advantage.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About All for One Customer Experience GmbH
Our everyday business is all about customer experience and building strong and sustainable customer relations. We support our customers with innovative solutions and technologies, assisting them to seize the various chances in customer experience management and actively shape the world of tomorrow. Our team of creative heads, analysts, and out-of-the-box thinkers helps your company to stand out in the sales, service, marketing, and e-commerce areas. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 150 COLLEAGUES
Look forward to meeting you
546 laughs per day
Trending upwards :D
AGE Ø 33
A young (at heart) team
Founded in 2012
By a group of fellow students
Your Contact Person
Kateryna Kotenko Junior Talent Acquisition Manager