Java Developer (m/f/d) SAP Commerce Cloud 1
LocationDornbirn, Graz, Hagenberg, Vienna
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- In this position, you design and implement customer-specific software solutions in the commerce environment
- You analyze customer requirements, develop custom-fit solutions and implement them in close cooperation with the customer
- You integrate software modules with Java and Spring and program interfaces to back-end systems
- Your work with the latest SAP Commerce versions as well as with Spartacus
- You integrate our e-commerce solutions into the existing software landscape of our customers (SAP CRM and SAP ERP)
- Within the scope of customer projects you hold workshops and trainings on your own responsibility
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A great working atmosphere in a successful, ambitious team with flat hierarchies
- Well-known customers, demanding projects and new challenges
- Organized knowledge exchange and development with experienced, highly motivated colleagues
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Numerous benefits such as accident insurance, further education opportunities, team events, etc.
- Relevant experience in Java development - you contribute to your own projects? Present them to us!
- Terms and technologies like CI, Spring, NodeJS are not foreign to you
- First or advanced experience with the latest versions of SAP Commerce Cloud (ex-SAP Hybris) software development is desirable
- You live agility in your projects, but don't lose sight of the goal
- Social and communication skills - in a team and towards the customer
For this position a salary from € 2.600.- gross/ month is foreseen. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and experience. In addition, a performance-related bonus can positively influence the gross annual salary.
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About All for One Customer Experience GmbH
Our everyday business is all about customer experience and building strong and sustainable customer relations. We support our customers with innovative solutions and technologies, assisting them to seize the various chances in customer experience management and actively shape the world of tomorrow. Our team of creative heads, analysts, and out-of-the-box thinkers helps your company to stand out in the sales, service, marketing, and e-commerce areas. As part of All for One Group with over 2,800 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 150 COLLEAGUES
546 laughs per day
AGE Ø 33
Founded in 2012