Cloud Integration Architect/Consultant (m/f/d)
LocationBerlin, Bielefeld, Buxheim near Memmingen, Dortmund, Ettlingen near Karlsruhe, Filderstadt near Stuttgart, Heidelberg, Heilbronn, Munich, Ratingen, Weingarten
WHAT MAKES YOUR JOB EXCITING
- You are responsible for all integration topics in the area of customer experience (CX) and are (part) project manager in our integration projects in DACH region
- You will design and develop complex integration architectures and concepts for our customers using state-of-the-art technologies.
- In doing so, you translate the customer's business requirements into technical solutions
- You will successfully implement these integration concepts on the basis of SAP Integration Suite or other CX integration products.
- You accompany our customers from the decision for the appropriate integration technology and platform to the successful go-live
WHAT AWAITS YOU
- A long-term, full-time position in a successful, up-and-coming team with flat hierarchies and flexible working hours
- Professional and personal development by taking over your own area of responsibility
- A great working atmosphere with a lot of creative freedom
- Numerous benefits such as accident insurance, further training opportunities, company pension scheme, home office etc.
- You have in-depth knowledge of ERP integration, ideally on the SAP Integration Suite
- You already have first experiences with the SAP Integration Suite and especially the Integration Services
- You are familiar with Web Services and related technologies (SOAP, REST, XML and JSON)
- Your way of working is customer-, service- and team-oriented
- You speak fluent German and English
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
About All for One Customer Experience GmbH
Our everyday business is all about customer experience and building strong and sustainable customer relations. We support our customers with innovative solutions and technologies, assisting them to seize the various chances in customer experience management and actively shape the world of tomorrow. Our team of creative heads, analysts, and out-of-the-box thinkers helps your company to stand out in the sales, service, marketing, and e-commerce areas. As part of All for One Group with over 2,700 consulting- and business-IT experts, we provide both our employees and our customers with an extensive and tight network of solutions and opportunities.
More than 150 COLLEAGUES
Look forward to meeting you
546 laughs per day
Trending upwards :D
AGE Ø 33
A young (at heart) team
Founded in 2012
By a group of fellow students
Your Contact Person
Kateryna Kotenko Junior Talent Acquisition Manager